- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
This process line adopts starch, wheat flour, skin, food additives to make the chewing pet food by extrusion technology. It can make different shapes products such as strip, stick, twist, core filling and so on. By adjusting the formulations can meet different needs and nutrition requirements of the chewing pet food.
2. Raw materials: starch, wheat flour, skin, food additives
3. Products: make the pet food, like dog, cat, fish, bird food etc. with different shapes and taste by changing the dies, formulations.
4. Capacity: 80-100kg/h
5. Flow chart: Mixing ---Extrusion----cooling---cutting- --drying
6. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries
7. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by 304 stainless
8. Technical Parameters
1. Motors are from WEG, which has 3-year world-wide guarantee;
2. Electric parts are from ABB or Schneider, easy to find replacments at local market;
3. PLC and touch screen are from Siemens, Germany to realize easier operation and less labor quantity;
4. PLC and touch scrren controls whole processing line, not one or two single equipment;
5. While faults occurred, relevant information will be displayed on touch screen, easy to settle the problem;
6. Control cabinet has 24V safe voltage (not 220V), which could protect the operator even electric leakage occurred;
7. Three kinds of protectors to keep machine and operator safe: over-current protector, over-voltage protector and over-heat protector;
8. All the cover body, mesh belt and parts touching with materials or final products are made by stainless steel 304
Before sale services:
1.Provide the free consultation of the equipment
2.Provide the standard device and the flow chart
3. According to the clients’ special requirement, offering the reasonable plan and free design helping to select the equipment.
After sale services:
1.Oversea install and debug the equipment.
2.Train the first-line operator.
3.Provide the basic formula